The AIRTEC Stage 4 intercooler kit also our includes our 2.5″ big boost pipe kit, removing the restrictive OEM Ford 2″ boost pipes. We saw gains of 11.8 bhp & 9 lb/ft torque increase over the standard Ford pipes and these gains were achieved by simply bolting on the big AS 2.5″ boost pipe kit. Rolling road tests carried out out at AmD Essex, gains will vary depending on the spec of your ST.
The Stage 4 intercooler kit will easily flow 350 bhp, and will see 500 bhp on cars running big turbo conversions.
- Air-Ram Scoop, forces air directly into core of intercooler
- Huge high flow 60mm core, lower ACT Temps
- Smooth flow end tanks, no welds, means no leaks
- AIRTEC logo brackets
- Increased BHP & torque figure, dyne proven at AmD Essex
- Available in Pro-Series Black or Natural Silver
- Strongest intercooler available, backed up by our 3 year warranty
- All pipes have swayed ends to stop the silicone hoses blowing off
Fitting takes 1 – 2 hours depending on mechanical skill & tools available
Important Note. The Pre-facelift ST has a different radiator compared to the facelift & RS, this makes the left hand cold side silicone hose very tight against the radiator cradle. We recommend removing the radiator cradle bolt, levering the cradle to the right and re-drilling a new hole & then replacing the bolt. It’s very simple and easy to do, but is necessary to give you extra clearance for the bigger 2.5″ cold side hose. If you are still not happy with the fit, we would recommend fitting an RS radiator. Not essential for getting the power you want, just makes cold side hose fit much nicer.
Registered Design Right number: 6022644
AIRTEC part no: ATINTFO48